Thursday 1 December 2016

BLL Lifestyle || Blogmas #1 My Christmas Goals 2016!


Hello Everyone, 

Welcome to ----- Wait for it ----- Blogmas Day 1!!!!! WFT!!? I cant believe its actually 24 days before christmas again!! Already!! Woohoo. 

Okay I think we all need to take a minute to let this all sink in (I know I do!) WooHoo!! Okay its not happening! Lets just continue on anyway! 

So as I want to do Christmas 2016 properly this year I have a surprise announcement. If you have wandered over here from my Beauty Blog then welcome again & you will already know what I'm about to say so you can just skip on down to the main post!
This festive season not only will I be doing Blogmas here on my Lifestyle Blog I will also be doing Blogmas on my Beauty Blog! Which (If you are not already familiar with) you can check out here - Beauty La Linda - MUA . Yes thats 24 posts on Lifestyle & 24 posts on Beauty (& maybe on on christmas day there will be a little post on this Blog too!!) Thats 49 posts altogether! So you will have plenty to read and keep up with over this festive and most wonderful time of the year.

Also this year over on my Instagram account I will be doing a beauty advent calendar of all the products that I love! This might inspire you to pick up some products to treat yourself or your loved ones this season!! I will also be holding a GIVEAWAY of the products featured so make sure that you following me there to join in!! @beauty_la_linda (Instagram)  I will also be posting up-dates on what I will be getting up to over the holiday period so if you would like to join me then pop on over.  Don't forget Twitter either. You will have to be following both. I will also have loads of festive tweets coming your way!!  @Beauty_La_Linda (Twitter)   

Links on how to enter are all below!

This year I have Christmas covered!!

In my first post here on this blog I want to share with you all the plans & goals I have for Christmas 2016!!
This is the first year in about 10 years that I will not be working over the holidays (when I say not working I mean my blog is now my full-time job) which means I have all this free time on my hands. I mean I live between Kerry & Cork & my boyfriend (Yes mini life update - I have a boyfriend now!) travels a lot so its not going to be totally uncomplicated (lets face it when is life ever uncomplicated) but now I don't have work getting in the way haha, so I get to blog to my hearts content.  

Complete Goals that were left incomplete last year!

  • Go Ice Skating - Seriously I think one of my very first posts on this blog was about my trip ice skating & I havent been since!! (you can check it out here - Ice Skating! Just a bit of fun or a quick way to A&E? if you wanna read back on an old school post! Anyway this year that's going to change!
  • Watch the Late Late Toy Show - Last year due to work commitments it was just impossible! This year I am going to make it happen!! 
  • Christmas Books - Again time just slipped away last year but not this year & proof? I am going to put up little reviews so that you can read them too & we can all be festive together!! (P.S. Please leave any recommendations in the comments below! I would love a little help and inspiration!! Thank you my loves!)
  • Watch Elf - Yes, Yes I am the only person IN THE WORLD who has not seen elf! Well your wrong.... my boyfriend hasnt seen it either (match made in heaven right!? haha) Anyway this year is my year, I can feel it! We will get some good food & have a lovely christmas movie night!! woop (excited already!!)  


Getting back in the kitchen

By this I mean baking!! I miss baking!! I have already been looking up christmassy recipes and plan on turning my home into winter wonderlands filled with smells of freshly baked cookies, mince pies, ginger bread & all those wonderful goodies!! nom nom #yummy


Getting Personal

I always try to get personal with my gifts and cards but more often then not I find that I run out of time. This I hope to have much more time on my hands so I can spend it on making the gifts that I am giving look and feel more personalised to the people recieving them.


Getting International

I have many friends abroad this time of year & this year I want to connect with them. Just for a little catch up & spread some holiday cheer further around the world then just our little country here on the edge of Europe!


Christmas Markets

Every year Christmas markets take place all across the country & I never seem to be able to find the time to visit them. This year however I want to find the time to at least visit one!! Hopefully more than that but even one would be great!!



So there you have it!! My goals for Christmas 2016! Seriously it is so weird to even write that!! Leave me a comment below & let me know your goals for this holiday season!! Either way hope this next month is absolutely amazing, filled with fun, laughter & sparkle.

Don't Forget Blogmas officially started over on my Beauty Blog as well & I've kicked it off by sharing my Christmas / Winter time Makeup Essentials. All links are below & there are more links in the side bar for Twitter & Instagram! You can also follow me on Bloglovin so you will never miss out on any Blogmas posts!! Beauty La Linda - Bloglovin 


Chat soon x

I love the city this time of year! Brown Thomas always have a fantastic display!! 



NOLLAIG SHONA



Click here for GIVEAWAY details - Beauty Advent Calendar GIVEAWAY!

Blogmas fun continues over on my Beauty Blog - Festive / Winter Makeup Essentials
Previous Posts-
Midweek Motivation || #Singlebecause
2016 Goals & Resolutions Review
Life Update || Where have I been & Where am I going?




Have You Checked Out My Beauty Blog!? Beauty La Linda - MUA
Previous Posts -
Pennys / Primark Haul
Shower Time Essentials
First Impressions / Mini Review - PS... Love to Glow Face Mask





Thank You for Reading
xox



HAPPY HOLIDAYS
XOX
HO! HO! HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment