Monday 4 January 2016

2015 Reflections....



Hello my Friends,

Once again another year has past (is it just just me or are they moving faster!!?) It feels like yesterday that I was sitting here writing my 2014 Reflections. Oh Well Here we go again I guess.

This year has been a massive year of change for me not all good but not terrible.I feel like a learned a lot of life lessons and I learned a bit about myself ... Again not all good but not terrible... I feel like the latter half of the year just flew by as I was just trying to keep up with my own life!!

What I learned in the past 12 months..


I learned that sometimes you just need to ask for help and guidance and that is OK. I learned that the wall I use to keep from getting hurt is much stronger than I realised and that is something I need to work on. I learned its easy to fall for someone you barely know (which up until now never thought was possible) but I also learned that things do not always work out the way you want them to (& thats not necessarily a bad thing) I learned that even at the ripe old age of 25 I am nowhere near being a proper adult but thats ok too. I learned that bravery comes in many forms & sometimes the bravest of people do not show it at all. 

I learned that not all change is bad. I changed jobs and made some wonderful friends. I moved back home due to housing crisis and got to spend a bit more time with family. I have reconnected with people from my past which has been both good and bad but once again not terrible. I got to complete a couple of things before my 30 before 30 and more on the way!! Another thing I learned about change is that it can happen over night almost both for better and worse and there is nothing you can do about. I learned that I have a massive problem with relaxing and that is something I also need to work (I see many massages coming my way in 2016 haha) 

Finally I learned that not only do I need to relax but I need to live in the present more, worrying about the past and trying to anticipate the future really leaves you with nothing but with a headache and anxious feeling in your chest. As my mam always says if its meant to be then it will be. Shes right I need to learn to sit back and let the universe work its magic.

Highlights for me! 

  • Going to Galway for 3 days with my family, Staying in The G and Going horse riding again!
  • Living with my brother & sister for 3 months! So random how it worked out but alot of fun!! Like old times (sort of) just for one summer!!
  • Changing jobs and meeting so many new great people. Some i have become very close to!! Awesome!!
  • Spending time at home again, back to my roots, where I came from. Its had its challenges and ups and downs but I know once I move out chances are I wont be moving back again so this has been good!!! 
  • Finally getting tickets to see Russel Howard. Hes someone I have wanted to see for ages an also its a great way to kick off the new year of fun and adventures!!  

My Goals last year

Blogging & Youtubing

Although I kept up-to-date with other peoples blogs and youtube channels I was not very consistant with my own blog nor did I get my channel up and running again. This is for a lot of reasons but is something I would like to rectify and get back on track with this year.

Saving

This is something I definately got better and more specifically budgeting but it is something that I will continue to improve in 2016

Travel (Getting on a Plane)

Still have not managed this but I have not forgotten about it at all. Time and money more than anything else have been the reason for this not happening.

Read More

I did read some great books during the year and I will try to up my game this year!!

Pass my Driving Test

Not yet! Oh well soon, soon.....

Gymming

Ok not even going to lie... totally did not do this but I really want to get back into it as I love it when I do it but then other things get in the way and living an hour from the city doesnt help. But this year I will be reporting back to guys with all the different classes I attend!!


So there you have it! doesnt look like much progress if Im honest (Goal wise anyway) but I dont even feel bad because this year has been so crazy for me with change!! Mentally this has been a really challenging and important year I feel. Besides like I said last year - If at first you dont succeed there is always tequila!! haha!! This year though Im going to make me more of a priority, What I want to do..Who I want to spend my time and what goals I want have completed in the next 12 months.

I will see you 2mro with my post on my 2016 - Resolutions and Goals.

Chat soon x  


Previous Post - St Stephens Day Reflections - 2015

Have You Checked out  my Beauty Blog - Beauty La Linda - MUA

  

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Thank You For Reading
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment