Saturday 30 January 2016

8600 minutes....




Hello there,

This week my midweek motivation is coming from a Youtube Video I was shown recently by a friend. I had never heard of it before or seen anything about it on any social media & this got me thinking..... Have many other people seen this video!? Its called Harlem Elvis. It is only 1 minute & 4 seconds long and I believe it is a video that everyone should see! It has such a powerful massage and really makes you more motivated for life regardless of your circumstances (for the most part). So this post is going to be short and sweet and I am going to let the video do the talking. Leave me a message and let me know your thoughts.   


Harlem Elvis

Enjoy! x






I find this video so inspirational!! 

Previous midweek motivation A chance of 1 in 400 trillion....


Have you checked out my Beauty Blog? Beauty La Linda - MUA



Thank You For Watching
xox






No comments:

Post a Comment