Hello my darlings,
If you have been reading my previous posts then you will already know that I have recently entered the world of fitness by starting the gym and fitness classes. Something I didn't realise is that you have to be quite prepared for the gym and a little organisation goes a long way when it comes to your gym bag. This preparation list I have come up with is based on attending the gym and using the swimming pool afterwards. Also that you are wearing normal/civilian clothes when arriving.
- Medium sized (waterproof if possible) gym bag
- Your outfit for the gym - top, tank top, sports bra, pants, socks, runners,
- Hair bands, bobbles
- swimming togs (remember you need a hat - I had forgotten but was able buy one)
- towels - body and hair towel for after shower & sweat towel (gross I know)
- shampoo/conditioner & shower gel
- plastic bag - to put all your wet clothes and towels in after your swim
- make-up - If you choose to put on make-up afterwards
- water bottle
- A good playlist (always helps you to push harder and for longer in the gym)
I hope list helps you guys to be fully prepared if you too decide to take your first trip to the gym!!
Thank you for reading